For Extended Version Of This Overview See Video Below This One
Posts and Articles
- The Future Of Business
- BiondiMedia Quick Version Overview
- Business and Communication Overview
- Great Tool For Customer Engagement
- BiondiMedia New Client Training Site
- Manage Your Business With The Internet Dashboard
- Take A Quick Tour Of BiondiMedia Services
- Great YouTube Video Explains Debt Ceiling
- Youtility – Customer Help Instead of Hype
- Click Here and Give Yourself A Technology Check Up
Ready To Begin?
Cloud Marketing Tools
Company Branding Seminar
Take Our Poll – Immediate Results
Blogging For Connections
Are you ever doing something at work and think, “There has got to be an easier way to do this”?
Well chances are there is.
The problem is that getting started can be expensive in terms of cost and in terms of the amount of time it takes to set up the tool, configure it and learn to use it.
We wipe out that problem at a price that every business can afford.
To put it simply we take the most productive Internet tools or cloud business tools and we do the set up and configuration of them for you then make them manageable through email so there is very little training.
Take Posting An Article Online For Instance. You Need To:
Log into a Blogsite
Paste In The article
Format the Article
Creating the Title
Uploading and format an image
Post the Article to the blog
Copy the link of the blog post
Log into Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Tumblr
Paste the Link and Add a description to each site
The Save Them
This Entire Process Becomes:
Write an email, Attach a Photo and Click Send
- How Facebook Has Changed Since Going Public 1 Year Ago"Facebook was not originally created to be a company," CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in his SEC Registration letter a little more than three months before Facebook went public on May 18, 2012. "It was built to accomplish a social mission — to make the world more open and connected." In the year since the Facebook IPO, some things haven't […]
- Giant Stop Sign Is Laser-Projected Onto a Sheet of WaterImagine you're a truck driver. You're coming up to a tunnel that might be too low for your truck to fit under, but you're not sure. Suddenly, a gigantic red stop sign appears to obstruct the road in front of the tunnel entrance, giving you no doubt. Stop! You're not going to overlook that explicit warning What is this sorcery? See the vid […]
- Top 10 Tech This WeekIt was a big week in tech, the week of Google I/O. But apart from the annual Google geekfest that its developers conference is, there was much more. We were in San Francisco to cover Google I/O, but we also kept an eye on the rest of the world of tech for Top 10 Tech This Week The biggest story of the week — which in turn contained countless big stories — wa […]
- AOL, Yahoo Were Better Investments This Year Than Facebook StockAh, the benefit of hindsight. Those who rushed to buy Facebook stock at its initial public offering price of $38 per share on May 18, 2012, are likely a little disappointed with their investment one year later. Though the stock has recovered from its $17.55 September 4 low, the price of the stock today, at a little more than $26 per share, is still closer to […]
- 6 Apps You Don't Want To MissIt can be tough to keep up with all the new apps released every week. But you're in luck — Mashable takes care of that for you, creating a roundup each weekend of our favorite new and updated apps. This week Google launched its own streaming music service, and another music service got a new mode designed specifically to be used while driving. Airbnb […]
- How Facebook Has Changed Since Going Public 1 Year Ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31